This oasis, known as Cabin Lake, had no electricity, no running water, and not even a door for the outhouse! However, I assure you, even if you love all of the above commodities, the cabin would have stolen your heart.
| I was serious about the outhouse! |
Cabin Lake faces a beautifully still lake that appears the loveliest shade of emerald in the late summer sun. Honestly, the piercing contrast between the deep blue sky and the green mirror beneath it was one of the most breathtaking scenes I've encountered yet.
Better than that though, is the beautifully decorated cabin and it's cozy two bedroom accommodations-- both rooms have low windows that allow beautiful views.
I was in heaven tucked into my bed, by the wood stove, watching the midnight sun dim through the window this little log cabin!
I have been convinced that I need to buy this property and live out the rest of my life on that lake.
![]() |
| The only place I want to lay my head at night. |


No comments:
Post a Comment